Advertisement

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Papa John's Pizza

I will never order from Papa John's Pizza ever again. I received an email today from Papa John's stating I earned a free pizza. When I went to redeem that pizza I was told I didn't have enough points to get a free pizza. If that is the case then why send me an email stating I am eligible for a free pizza? I call the call center at the number I was given by an employee at Papa John's and was told by her that I had already used my points on March 22. If that was true then why am I still receiving an email about a free pizza. I told the woman not to worry about it and that I will not be ordering another pizza from Papa John's. This is poor customer service and besides that the pizza is nasty tasting. My kids don't even like the pizza from Papa John's. They have gone up on delivery fees as well along with the prices of the pizza. It's not even worth getting food from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment