Advertisement

Saturday, July 25, 2015

What do I blog about?

It has been awhile since I last wrote a blog post so you have to forgive me if I sound a little rusty in this post. A friend of mine has been trying to encourage me to join the 30-day blogging challenge and I eventually gave in and joined the official Facebook page. So I want to thank Trenna for this encouragement.

So, what do I blog about? Most people that own blogs normally have a certain niche that they write about. They might write about how to write an effective blog, how to lose weight, how to clean, or whatever their niche may be. As for me, I write what ever is on my mind at the time I'm writing. That is why I haven't written anything in awhile since I haven't been in the mood to write.

I tend to write about my emotions and things that have happened to me at that present moment. I know to some people this maybe boring but to me it's a way to release any anxiety or help ease my depression at the moment. I might also write about things I have recently learned or products I might have received for free.

Although I might not have a big blog as of now, I plan on expanding the blog in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment