Advertisement

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Today is the Day


Well, today is the day the BestWriters.com will be going through a maintenance stage and will be changing its domain name today as well. Everyone has been waiting for this change all week and I am glad to finally see Kisser implementing that change. Kisser really doesn't understand that he is really needed around the site. Everyone trusts him and we will hate to see him leave. I think I would be hurt the most than anyone else. He is a real nice friend that you can talk to without any problems.

Kisser still won't tell me ahead of time what the sites name is going to be. He told me I had to wait and see, but this wait is killing me. I hope it's a good name that will fit the site and all of our personalities. More importantly, I hope it will help the site to start paying again soon.

Just got an update, the new name is World Famous Writers. I love the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment