Advertisement

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

How old were you when you got your first computer?

Image Credit: Pixabay

I believe I was about 24 years old when I got my first computer. I used to have to go the library when I wanted to do something online. Of course back then there was no such thing as Wifi or DSL. There was only Dial up and that used up your telephone line, so if anyone wanted to call you or if you wanted to call someone you had to get off the internet to do such a thing.

Now I have had several computers since then. This will make my second Laptop that I have owned. My first laptop was a Toshiba and now I own a Dell laptop. I love the Dell better. Looking back now, I can't imagine my life without a computer. You can do so much on computer these days than when I first started. You can find just about anything and everything on the internet.

So how old were you when you got your first computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment