Advertisement

Friday, June 19, 2015

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Deodorant

Once again I was able to try a free sample thanks to One2One Network and the people at
stresssweatchallenge.com. The product that I was able to try was really more than one sample. I was given two different deodorants and an Olay product. 

I, personally never thought about trying SecreClinical Strength Invisible deodorant in the past so when I was given the chance I jumped right to it. I am so happy I did. Not only does it go on invisible (it leaves no trace at all) but it also smells really good. I don't have to worry about having to apply it more than once. It lasts all day. 

I was previously using Suave because it was cheaper. Well, after trying this new brand I will no longer use Suave under my arms again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment