Advertisement

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Shutterfly

I am always taking pictures of my son and of my animals and never have time to get them printed out, so they stay on my computer forever. Then I get upset when something happens to my pictures on my computer. So I started looking for a cheap way to get my pictures developed and I found this site called Shutterfly. When I first joined I was able to get free pictures all I had to do was pay shipping and handling. The company started sending me emails letting me know about their specials and every once in awhile I would get an email stating I could get "something" for free, once again all I had to pay was shipping and handling. I have gotten free address labels and a free mouse pad. I just sent off for free ceramic mug for a mom. I was able to decorate it with my own pictures the way I want to. I know she will like it.

So if you are looking for a place to get pictures developed you may want to consider Shutterfly for your picture needs. They offer all kinds of gifts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment